19.6.13

Primary and secondary colours


Although this is a seemingly small task, these images were taken over several months. I have enjoyed taking my time over this unit during relaxing walks, idling away the pressures of work and other studies. I have taken many images; whenever I have spotted a colour which may match the given spectrum and have uploaded the six which I feel show the closest match.


 
Putting the lessons learned on controlling strength into practice, I used bracketed shots, from -1 to +1 for each image and chose the best match once processed. The blue plant pots and yellow flower were both half a stop underexposed, whereas the orange gas sign was overexposed in order to make the colour less intense.
I discovered a good mix of natural sources and manmade subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment